Saturday, July 28, 2007

Discipline is not optional

Thou shalt control thy child, if not, I'll do it for you.

If you see children misbehaving, slap them across the face that they might learn to behave in public.

If you are unable to discipline your children, please do not act shocked when other people take it upon themselves to do it for you. You are a bad parent. Your parents were bad parents and their parents before them. Someone must correct these mistakes before humanity circles the drain hole of species death.

My grandmother's rule was "Act up in public, and you'll get a spanking with the hand in the store and another one with the belt at home." We behaved.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this new blog. At church last weekend my boyfriend had to tell the lady behind us "Please control your child." She had made no attempts whatsoever to control the child who was loud, clapping, and messing with all of the books in the pew. Churches have cry rooms for a reason. CONTROL YOUR CHILDREN, OR DON'T BRING THEM OR HAVE THEM!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this blog! I think every baby should come standard with a Nona: a 4'10'' Italian grandmother. We never, and I mean NEVER acted up around Nona. Have you ever been smacked with a spatula? Not fun, but you learn superfast that the tiny lady with the gray hair is not to be f*****d with.